Frequently Asked Questions
Angkas is a professional on-demand motorcycle taxi service that allows commuters to safely and conveniently beat the traffic.
Passengers enjoy the following benefits from riding with us:
- Safety: Angkas promises safe, secure, and reliable rides that are trackable in real-time.
- Convenience: You can make a booking from anywhere at any time in just several touches of the smartphone.
- Time Savings: Beat Manila’s notorious traffic..
- Cost Transparency: Fares are computed before booking confirmation, and stay fixed once you confirm the ride.
Some of our key safety features are:
- Professional bikers – All bikers are properly vetted and undergo strict safety and defensive driving training and skills assessment conducted by certified safety instructors.
- Driver’s detailed info – Upon confirmation of your booking, you get the biker’s info including his name, mobile number, vehicle registration, and his ETA.
- Live trackable rides – All rides are logged into our system so we know a biker’s whereabouts at any time.
- Insurance coverage – All passengers are covered with personal accident insurance in the unlikely event of an accident.
- Gear & tools – All passengers are provided with helmets, face masks, caps, and raincoats for safety and hygienic purposes.
Getting a ride is simple. Simply follow these instructions:
- Download the Angkas Mobile App. New users will need to complete a one-time registration.
- Key in the pick up and drop off points. We are currently limited to Taguig, Makati, Manila, Pasay, and Pasig.
- Confirm your booking.
Angkas charges a base fare of P50 for the first 2km, and P10 for every succeeding km thereafter, though prices may increase during peak hours. All fares are calculated prior to and fixed upon confirmation of your booking.
Currently Angkas rides are only available through cash.
In the event of an accident, bikers are required to immediately report the incident to Angkas and the relevant authorities. Once alerted, we will work with the biker and relevant parties to make sure that everyone is safe and attended to. As passengers are covered by accident insurance, all related medical costs will be free.
Not able to find your answer here?
Please feel free to contact us via this number or e-mail:
+63 917 447 7816